Pics PicSpam GO - Now with less Poké Balls and less Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.
160805380IMG1480.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke

I belly-flopped off a 5M tower when I was a kid, on a dare.

Don't ever do that.

I slipped on a 5 meter tower and fell into the sea. I hit my head to water while entering. It's the same as headbutting a wall at that point. I lost it for a few seconds and I woke up at the bottom of the sea. Someone said this to my girlfriend : "I think he's dead, you should move on".

I was in much pain that it took me a good while to get to the shore.
Bruises and the pain lasted for more than a week.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I slipped on a 5 meter tower and fell into the sea. I hit my head to water while entering. It's the same as headbutting a wall at that point. I lost it for a few seconds and I woke up at the bottom of the sea. Someone said this to my girlfriend : "I think he's dead, you should move on".

I was in much pain that it took me a good while to get to the shore.
Bruises and the pain lasted for more than a week.
As a teen, we used to go jumping into the quarries in Quincy. Ma. The distance to the water varied as you travelled the rim, I got pretty good at the 40 foot jumps.
The two big jumps were named "paint" and "(nwords) heaven".
I never tried heaven which was about 75 feet to the water line, but one day I had consumed a copious amount of jungle juice and jumped off Paint. 60 feet.
I was captivated. Watched the water approach for the whole three seconds.
Was still watching when the water slapped my face.
Ouch.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
As a teen, we used to go jumping into the quarries in Quincy. Ma. The distance to the water varied as you travelled the rim, I got pretty good at the 40 foot jumps.
The two big jumps were named "paint" and "(nwords) heaven".
I never tried heaven which was about 75 feet to the water line, but one day I had consumed a copious amount of jungle juice and jumped off Paint. 60 feet.
I was captivated. Watched the water approach for the whole three seconds.
Was still watching when the water slapped my face.
Ouch.

Ouch. That must have hurt.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.