Pic Callout: Everyone

Can you get me a job with them?

I've handled weapons quite a bit and have a flexible moral stance on killing people.

That all depends on the whole security clearance. That's usually the show stopper. Most of the people that work for me are all contractors from various companies.

Can you get me a job with them?

I've handled weapons quite a bit and have a flexible moral stance on killing people.

dude with the DIA you'd be doing military intelligence - if you want to kill people you should consider not being a pussy that simply fantasizes about killing people while walking around with a gun all day and go join the goddamn Marines. Do you have a degree? Get into some training course so you can pass OCS and if you're as bad ass as you claim to be, you'll be in Force Reconnaissance in no time and then you can actually start ending lives - like daily.

And no you're not too small for Marine Corps Force Reconn, some of the badest fucks I ever met that were in Force Reconn were around your height

dude with the DIA you'd be doing military intelligence - if you want to kill people you should consider not being a pussy that simply fantasizes about killing people while walking around with a gun all day and go join the goddamn Marines. Do you have a degree? Get into some training course so you can pass OCS and if you're as bad ass as you claim to be, you'll be in Force Reconnaissance in no time and then you can actually start ending lives - like daily.

And no you're not too small for Marine Corps Force Reconn, some of the badest fucks I ever met that were in Force Reconn were around your height

:( FU, I was kidding.

Heres one of me acting mean but with a carrot sticking outta my nose.

6453f945e8091b.jpg

No , I didnt eat it,that would be gross.