Photo Thread Week One

My Entry:

Camera: Canon Powershot SD800IS
Aperture: f/2.8
Shutter: 1/2 sec
Desaturated in PS7.

17145cff8503da37.jpg

i don't really know anything about photography but that is awesome

How long do we have to post pics in the current week's photo thread?

They go for a week (this one technically ended yesterday and the new thread was started today) but if you still want to add to it feel free. This is just for fun.

I'm being lazy and not editing that post, I just ran out in a foot of snow:

restricted1.jpg

my batteries died as soon as i took that one pic, so it's the best yer gonna get

Last edited:
heart you guys:)

I have actually had one or two guys come up and give me a line that was really good. Creative and not creepy..but for those 2 there must be 500 that come up and say "Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?" I mean come on!!! Who does that!?!

Oh and Fly, why don't you help Ape out and take some pics of her for me to trade!

ERage - MUAH! Miss you guys. We should do something this weekend. I have Blondie withdraw!!

We have plenty of great subjects to take pictures of, we just need to do it :heart:

heart you guys:)

I have actually had one or two guys come up and give me a line that was really good. Creative and not creepy..but for those 2 there must be 500 that come up and say "Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?" I mean come on!!! Who does that!?!

Oh and Fly, why don't you help Ape out and take some pics of her for me to trade!

ERage - MUAH! Miss you guys. We should do something this weekend. I have Blondie withdraw!!

We have plenty of great subjects to take pictures of, we just need to do it :heart:

*withdrawal

Hey guys, great stuff!

I've had a crazy week and haven't had a chance to do this. Hopefully I'll be in on the next one though! I had a ton of ideas for this, but no time to execute any of them :(