Photo Thread Week Five

Well unless your "girlie naughty bits" are all wonkified .. then there shouldn't be a problem.

You think I'm gonna make him go take a bath in the middle of sex :lol: ? Uh .. negative .. if it's good enough for him to lick, I reckon it's good enough for me too. :D

You I like.

Well unless your "girlie naughty bits" are all wonkified .. then there shouldn't be a problem.

You think I'm gonna make him go take a bath in the middle of sex :lol: ? Uh .. negative .. if it's good enough for him to lick, I reckon it's good enough for me too. :D

Good answer.

I have never been with a girl that had a different outlook and couldnt imagine being with someone like that. "You are dirty cause we had sex, go shower" haha, would be kicked out of my bed sooooo fast.

Yeah, every chick that wonko80 touches is dirty to me too.

IMG_3746.jpg