Pet peeves

Black Manta

Flaccid Member
Jun 15, 2007
Marklar
₥0
So you go through a drive-thru. A pleasant voice beings talking to you. It introduces the combos and whatever and then says "go ahead with your order". So you order the food and five minutes later another less pleasant voice asks you to repeat the order!!!!!! What is the point of this? Just to drive us crazy?

It's a ploy by the government to keep you stressed out, right on the verge of snapping .. so they can keep your brain in a manical state and use you for war later in life.

Pet peeve - someone not feeding my fish like they said they wouldn't mind doing while I was gone on a trip for 6 days ... and me coming back to find my fish nearly F'n starved to death.

Last edited:
It's a ploy by the government to keep you stressed out, right on the verge of snapping .. so they can keep your brain in a manical state and use you for war later in life.

Pet peeve - someone not feeding my fish like they said they wouldn't mind doing while I was gone on a trip for 6 days ... and me coming back to find my fish nearly F'n starved to death.

My parents went to Hawaii on there 30th anni so my brother came into town and we met at there house to throw a party...

Pet Peeve - Somebody pouring bleach into your dads 55 gallon tank while they are away killing EVERYTHING inside his proudly once beautiful tank.

minivan driving soccer moms gabbing on the phone going the speed limit in the fast lane

wait, wait, wait...

going the speed LIMIT... in the PASSING lane.

So you're peeved at them for going the speed limit in a lane for passing where legally you're not suppose to go over the speed limit? :confused:

wait, wait, wait...

So you're peeved at them for going the speed limit in a lane for passing where legally you're not suppose to go over the speed limit? :confused:

Yes... because to pass the speed limiters in the other lanes you have to go fast in the passing lane.

It's only speeding.

O .. M .. G

I would probabaly vomit if I came home to that.

I went and bought him all new fish and cleaned it out before he got back but of course he noticed when all the fish "shrunk" when he got back. I originally bought him the entire setup too. It was suppose to be 1500 but I got it slipped out the back door of petsmart for 500 bucks :fly:

wait, wait, wait...

we have highways with 6 lanes on each side around here...you get run over if you aren't going at least 75 in any lane but there are certain obscenely clueless types that go the actual speed limit in the fast lane and can clog up the whole damned highway

you sound like you're defending them...I am now obliged to hate you :p

Yes... because to pass the speed limiters in the other lanes you have to go fast in the passing lane.

It's only speeding.

thats assuming the people in the right most lanes are not going the speed limit. If this lady was going the speed limit, and the others were going under, then she would have passed them eventually. If they were all going the same speed, then everything is hunkey dorey as no one is breaking any laws by exceeding the speed limit.

we have highways with 6 lanes on each side around here...you get run over if you aren't going at least 75 in any lane but there are certain obscenely clueless types that go the actual speed limit in the fast lane and can clog up the whole damned highway

you sound like you're defending them...I am now obliged to hate you :p

im just pointing out that there is no such thing as the fast lane. Only passing lanes.

All slow traffic stays to the right, and gets progressively faster the further to the left you go up to the posted speed limit.

im just pointing out that there is no such thing as the fast lane. Only passing lanes.

All slow traffic stays to the right, and gets progressively faster the further to the left you go up to the posted speed limit.

*smacks forehead*
I hate drivers like you :p
fucking highway vigilantes...mind your own business and get out of the way of faster traffic!! :lol:

<3