WTF People are freaked out Chaz Bono is on Dancing with the Stars.

You mean Gibbon? o_O He blamed praetorian guard because of their special status.

I blamed the decline and fall of the Roman empire on them not performing ballroom dancing properly, you corrected me. Have you never encountered humour before? Does someone need to explain it's purpose and how it works?

Next, you'll be arguing that the British Empire didn't flounder because of the invention of teabags.

Last edited:
I blamed the decline and fall of the Roman empire on them not performing ballroom dancing properly, you corrected me. Have you never encountered humour before? Does someone need to explain it's purpose and how it works?

Next, you'll be arguing that the British Empire didn't flounder because of the invention of teabags.

I thought it floundered with the invention of razors meaning we lost all sense of power when our beards and eccentric moustaches disappeared.

I don't think Chaz Bono should be on dancing with the stars because before today I had never heard of himher.

I didn't even know heshe existed.

I actually heard nancy grace defend him/her on cnn this morning. I was shocked!

read - I get to compete against this giant fat blob, so I'll do anything I can to keep the weak competition on the show instead of running the risk of them bringing in someone good.

I thought it was much more politically motivated than that. she was told to look nice for a change.

fucking LOL @ this internet trolling gramma

enhanced-buzz-32020-1314822745-43.jpg

I hope those people realize they’re not helping their cause any because they sound just as dumb as the people defending “Chaz”. If she wants to tell everyone she’s a boy now, I don’t really give a fuck. She can call herself King of the Dinosaurs and only speak by saying “rawr rawr” for all I care, I just don’t think I should be forced to play along with titles bestowed upon her by the voices in her head.

And she still doesn’t have a penis, so I’m not even really sure what’s changed. Facial hair doesn’t make someone a boy. It probably just means she’s Italian.

:lol: some of the attacks are funny...