Patrick Swayze's Dead

i don't think you're ever really ready until you're in love, to be honest.

Not that it ever stopped me or anything...

There isn't a set age of when you should get your freak on...everyone matures differently. Wish I had started earlier. Yeah!

now listen up. i have actually wrassled in green jello. don't mess with me. and spangelet would not hesitate to get in a tub of it and tickle someone out of the ring, april. so don't mess with either one of us.

That one documentary about Swayze before he was famous is awesome. Apparently he was a bouncer for this rough bar in Kansas or somewhere and fought all these dudes and ended up ripping some guy's throat out. How they got all that footage amazes me.

it was at the roadhouse somewhere in bumfuck missouri. they still drive monster trucks everywhere.

:lol: I love tickling people. I was sat on some guys bed years ago and he poked me in one of my very ticklish spots (ON MY STOMACH :fly: ) and I actually reacted so much I did a backflip off the bed and landed at the other side of the room. I'd love to see a video of it. :lol:

So sex is only if you're in love? :wtf: I wouldn't have sex with someone I completely hated but damn, people got needs and I don't fall in love easily. :lol:

not at all, but for the first time I would think so.

It's definitely better when you're in love.