Pappy's B-day

sarbikedinal.jpg

I'LL be the banana around here..

lot of mariokart playing going on. Drool is an old fucker, but he has a fridge with a special beer door so he's ok. I talk about sailing in person. Fly and 'Casmo are developing a special relationship. Eileen likes to sample all options, then choose the best. Ape was kicked out of Texas for disliking both barbeque and mexican food, she had to sneak in using a fake out of state id. Badmojo has some interesting friends. JPat has an affinity for power tools. inline has weapons to defend against ear flicking.

Jam sandwich.

Thanks to everyone that made it out here
I know it wasnt super exciting, but sitting around drinking beers with good company=good time for me.

Plus I think Im about mario-karted out for another year

We just landed. We had a wonderful time, hanging out is our kind of fun too. Sorry I wasn't more lively. On too many meds and all I wanted to do was sleep. :lol:

Fly was loads of fun. April was sullen and boring. Drool was exactly how I thought he'd be. Reminds me of my older brother. His wife is awesome. So is his house. Eileen is very sweet and Dan is tall. Oh, and really funny. And tall.

Fly was loads of fun. April was sullen and boring. Drool was exactly how I thought he'd be. Reminds me of my older brother. His wife is awesome. So is his house. Eileen is very sweet and Dan is tall. Oh, and really funny. And tall.

hopefully you didn't bump into him at the pool...

...and then the keel fell off.

hopefully you didn't bump into him at the pool...
/Casey :lol:

So Sarcasmo is real and Jonny_B really does talk about boats in person. You both are exactly the same person online as you are in real life. :) :heart: