Our Service Men and Women

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I think of all of you who are serving and have served. I give you much love and appreciation and wish you all the best.

:heart:

Do you think of people who don't serve, and simply work and raise families and support their nation through immediate economical contributions and taxes? Do you love and appreciate them?

Do you think of people who don't serve, and simply work and raise families and support their nation through immediate economical contributions and taxes? Do you love and appreciate them?

this is why kevlar created an on topic thread.

Most of those people aren't putting their life on the line.

Memorial day is in May. This was established after the civil war to celebrate all people in the military. Veterans day I think was established after WWI to celebrate those people that fought in wars.

I was under the impression that Memorial Day was to honor those who died in war, Veteran's Day to honor those both living and dead.

I was under the impression that Memorial Day was to honor those who died in war, Veteran's Day to honor those both living and dead.

I would think that would be right, except that I think Memorial Day was established to celebrate living and dead Union soldiers who fought in the civil war. The holy Wikipedia confirms this. I do not feel like researching it any further, but I'm open for other interpretations and explanations. I don't really care. Yay soldiers!!!!

You've never seen Ian with a knife. :omy:

This is what I thought as well.
I once babysitted a child that got ahold of a knife and tried to "Control The Babysitter" he told me to get on my knees and "Cry Bitch"

He's now a friend of mine on facebook. :fly:

I once babysitted a child that got ahold of a knife and tried to "Control The Babysitter" he told me to get on my knees and "Cry Bitch"

He's now a friend of mine on granny's camel toe. :fly:

You did it, didn't you? April, how many times do we have to tell you that you can't let 7 year old boys rape you, YOU will be the one to get in trouble, not them.