Opera 9 released

Whats wrong with internet exploder? seeing as how it's integrated into the operating system, and you can be browsing your harddrive and change the address from C:\whatever to www.thisblows.com and your Windows Explorer magically turns into Internet Explorer! Try browsing your harddrive in any other browser and its just ugly and not very managable. :( I personally jump between file browser and internet explorer ALOT during the day and just find it silly to be loading up another

Call me crazy, but why waste the time and resources loading up a program when Explorer is always running on your system?

SchmilK said:
Whats wrong with internet exploder? seeing as how it's integrated into the operating system, and you can be browsing your harddrive and change the address from C:\whatever to www.thisblows.com and your Windows Explorer magically turns into Internet Explorer! Try browsing your harddrive in any other browser and its just ugly and not very managable. :( I personally jump between file browser and internet explorer ALOT during the day and just find it silly to be loading up another

Call me crazy, but why waste the time and resources loading up a program when Explorer is always running on your system?

That's the ONLY reason? Barf... still rather load up another program.

SchmilK said:

you could simply remove explorer and use another system instead.

SchmilK said:

I can honestly say that is a feautre that I have never used.

ceiling fly said:
I can honestly say that is a feautre that I have never used.

same.

it's not like it's going to kill me to take another .5 seconds to load up FF, anyway.

I like FF, it feels nice, easy to manage, and browsing without tabs is for gimps.