Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
anybody watch the show?

we watch it pretty religiously.

anyway, I think I'm going to the casting call here in tampa on saturday. there is a 99.999% chance I won't get picked for crap. but I figure it's worth a shot. I have a pretty "big" personality and maybe they'll find my schizophrenic double life interesting. also, this is one of the few "reality" shows that they're still casting people who are just normal people (as opposed to those with perfect teeth and 2% body fat).

what else should I emphasize? if I actually do get to sit with a producer type.. I've got the gators vid guy doing me a 2 minute video.. hoping to have him put some text underneath with "and can you believe this guy's a teacher?" got my few hairs did this week, hit the tanning bed..

what to wear? probably won't go too hip hop (sorry, no bling)

any other tampons wanna go stand in line with me?

If you get selected you will need a domestic stand-in to assist Janice around the house. I know a guy.

Shit, I can't even get my damn doc to sign off on me going back to my real job. I wish.

Fame is due to me. lol.

:hay:

:shifty:

:waw:

in san fran.. headed home tonight. shyt was a trip.

i read a few pages of some of the other threads.. appreciate the support. will be back on the grid tomorrow... i thought of you guys often.

:heart: