omgomgomg I have a date tonight and NOTHING TO WEAR AAAAAAH v. with bonus swag

If you want to appear like a slob who makes no money, go shirt open. If you want to appear like an adult with dignity who knows how to treat a woman, shirt closed.

Funny how insurmountable first impressions are. Trendy is okay, but lazy trendy is never okay. It makes you look like you have no self respect.

A shirt open with a t-shirt underneath looks like you were in a rush while getting ready and just forgot to button your shirt.

Unless you are stacked, tan, wearing a wife beater, and completely drop dead sexy (and not going on a date) .. never wear your shirt open.

Shirt buttoned, not tucked in and lose the goatee.

Ditto on the goatee. That shit doesn't make you look like Brad Pitt.

The goatee is staying. There is no debating this. It is mine and I'm keeping it.

co-sign..

did you hit??

No. It didn't even occur to me. I haven't been on a date in like a year, and I'm still working off a pretty thick layer of being jaded from summer. I was glad just to drop her off at her apartment still smiling.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? :fly:

Its too baggy to be tucked in. When you do that to baggy shirts it makes you look fat, as it gives a similar effect to what is happening in the open shirt version. It may look ok if he untucked the tshirt, but I dont think it will work.

edit: this is what I was talking about. Its more for a dress shirt, but it still apply's here. http://men.style.com/gq/fashion/landing?id=content_5305

The way I was brought up. Men that don't tuck in their shirts are uncouth ill-mannered slobs. :heart:

wreny.jpg

The goatee is staying. There is no debating this. It is mine and I'm keeping it.

No. It didn't even occur to me. I haven't been on a date in like a year, and I'm still working off a pretty thick layer of being jaded from summer. I was glad just to drop her off at her apartment still smiling.

What in the hell does that have to do with anything? :fly:

good for you cuzzo.. "still smiling" is a good thing..