OMG so the Vice Chairman and CFO if Ford is a Mo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG a gay man is posting about gay culture, everyone yell at him about how we know he is gay!!!!

my point was he is becoming a one trick pony...there has to be more to him than just being a gay dude

not to mention, there are tons of gay people in corporate america...how is this even news?

my point was he is becoming a one trick pony...there has to be more to him than just being a gay dude

not to mention, there are tons of gay people in corporate america...how is this even news?

Because most aren't out of the closet for fear of reprocussions within their business. Being the CFO of a major and proud nationalistic corporation in a country like the US affords little freedom to express one's support for the alternative sexualities. I applaud him for coming out given his current stance within the company. I can only come out on these forums, and then I stil get ridiculed :fly:

Do a search for my threads. I have more non-gay threads, than gay threads. Those threads, which might or might not have substance, have no reference to my sexuality, hence the labelling.

And how many references to sexual proclivity does april or drool or fly get? Inline can't even post without 4 posts afterward making a gay reference. Talk about one trick pony. What's funny is inline can't even perform that trick.

If you want me to stop posting anything that even hints a sexual nature, I can. But then I request everyone else do the same, or at least when posting about me or in my threads to not make any sexual references about me or the topic at hand.

Because most aren't out of the closet for fear of reprocussions within their business. Being the CFO of a major and proud nationalistic corporation in a country like the US affords little freedom to express one's support for the alternative sexualities. I applaud him for coming out given his current stance within the company. I can only come out on these forums, and then I stil get ridiculed :fly:

Do a search for my threads. I have more non-gay threads, than gay threads. Those threads, which might or might not have substance, have no reference to my sexuality, hence the labelling.

And how many references to sexual proclivity does april or drool or fly get? Inline can't even post without 4 posts afterward making a gay reference. Talk about one trick pony. What's funny is inline can't even perform that trick.

If you want me to stop posting anything that even hints a sexual nature, I can. But then I request everyone else do the same, or at least when posting about me or in my threads to not make any sexual references about me or the topic at hand.

maybe I'm just being cranky...if that's the case, sorry
it just seems to me that every thread you make is a big advertisement for you being gay, which we all know and don't have a problem with...it's not necessary

edit: as for corporate america, my company has a gay & lesbian alliance for the employees with somewhere over 100 members so it's not really looked down upon...here at least

Last edited:

So I was balls deep in this chick...

Er, too soon?

it just seems to me that every thread you make is a big advertisement for you being gay, which we all know and don't have a problem with...it's not necessary

I have said this same thing in the past.

I'm fairly sure he's WELL AWARE of you straight men having a problem with ghey's being very open about their sexuality. Why not capitalize on it?

More power to him.

Last edited:
I'm fairly sure he's WELL AWARE of you straight men having a problem with ghey's being very open about their sexuality. Why not capitalize on it?

More power to him.

Well because then when I see him IRL, he will bash me :(

Well because then when I see him IRL, he will bash me :(

I wouldn't in a million years do that...like I've already said, the only thing I have a problem with is that EVERY single thread has to mention it, i.e. gay thread, non gay thread...regardless of the thread content, you're still managing to draw attention to yourself being gay and it's totally not necessary because we all know and it gets annoying...it's no different than when everyone got annoyed with inline for a while because every thread he made was a blog about his latest gf woes

I wouldn't in a million years do that...like I've already said, the only thing I have a problem with is that EVERY single thread has to mention it, i.e. gay thread, non gay thread...regardless of the thread content, you're still managing to draw attention to yourself being gay and it's totally not necessary because we all know and it gets annoying...it's no different than when everyone got annoyed with inline for a while because every thread he made was a blog about his latest gf woes

I've always been joking mad about it... why is this getting to you more than the majority of the board?

edit:rugay?

Oh what... like three or four of the members? Funny how every one of them is a guy... who is uncomfortable about others displaying their sexuality.

/pokes the bear and runs

No.

Until recently we were gimmick poster free. It just so happen it's unPC to ask Cher here to stop flag waving in every thread he goes into.

We don't care. I don't see "Heterosexual thread", "Non-heterosexual thread". Perhaps we should start and see how annoying that gets.

No.

Until recently we were gimmick poster free. It just so happen it's unPC to ask Cher here to stop flag waving in every thread he goes into.

We don't care. I don't see "Heterosexual thread", "Non-heterosexual thread". Perhaps we should start and see how annoying that gets.

It's just a joke. How did you guys get so uptight?

Status
Not open for further replies.