OMG so the Vice Chairman and CFO if Ford is a Mo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So I was doing a search for pics of Malcolm Gets (think Richard from Caroline in the City) and I ran across the 100 more influencial gays. Turns out Allan Gilmour from the Ford Motor Company is a flaming queen! (at least in 2002)

http://gaylife.about.com/library/weekly/aa112502.htm

Now we know why Ford's quality sucks. Because one of its leaders does :fly:

dude, we get it, you're gay...wouldn't it get really old, really quickly if every post I made mentioned my vette? sure, it's special to me but you have to have some temperance about these things, you know?

The only repetitive subject matter that wouldn't get old (from the same poster) is probably diving shit from Chikken. Just because it's so damn cool. Just my pointless two cents.

dude, we get it, you're gay...wouldn't it get really old, really quickly if every post I made mentioned my vette? sure, it's special to me but you have to have some temperance about these things, you know?

That has nothing to do with this topic :confused:

So what? Vette's are old news, ghey is the new cool.

The only repetitive subject matter that wouldn't get old (from the same poster) is probably diving shit from Chikken. Just because it's so damn cool. Just my pointless two cents.

:heart:

Mrs. Chikken and I passed our Adv. Nitrox/Deco course, I'm so proud of how well she handles the 100lbs of tanks and gear and all the crazy stuff cuz of how much I love diving.

If I had better google skills, I'd post a screen cap of the Simpsons episode where Kent Brockman lists who is gay.

As it is, you just have to imagine I posted the pic and that it's funny.

I expect rep for this awesome post.

Status
Not open for further replies.