Status
Not open for further replies.

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
<3
Marklar
₥21,172
I forgot to put gloves on washing out bathtub. What is it that you do for acid burns :(

Flushed with water, is all I could remember. Now I got a huge burn on the back of my hand. You put base on acid? I cant remember sigh

This would be cooler with pics but my camera was stolen.

It feels just like a heat burn, cept it's all shiny afterward.

Last edited:
So you mix with acid to neutralize it right?

Chemistry is the only class Ive ever dropped.

The company is out of business, I hope I can get more.

Sodium Hydroxide Degreaser, I got a 50 gal drum of it last year on clearence and it is awesome for cleaning the bathroom.

What the fuck?

Was your mom too busy giving you beatin, instead of telling you to wear gloves WITH CHEMICALS??!?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

if lye is a base then vinegar will neutralize it. if you're not sure, baking soda works for all things. baking soda also puts out grease fires. always keep two boxes of it in the kitchen.

Last edited:
why the fawk are you in here crying about it?
log off, walk down the hall and ask your mom to kiss it better you fucking Nancy!

lmao @ your red rep. aahaha

It's fine, I was asking which thing you mix it with, first two posts were actually helpful. Then you post some big as spam pic as usual.

wash in water for 15 minutes then cold wet compresses to releive any pain.

wrap in something sterile to protect the area... nothing else to do to it. you can goto the pharmacy and find a topical i'm sure, but that's all there is as far as normal treatment.

if lye is a base then vinegar will neutralize it. if you're not sure, baking soda works for all things. baking soda also puts out grease fires. always keep two boxes of it in the kitchen.

And in your freezer to keep ice cream from tasting funny! :D

It's fine, I was asking which thing you mix it with, first two posts were actually helpful. Then you post some big as spam pic as usual.
why would you waste precious skin damage time and make a thread, when you could have Googled?

Oy, these new interweb users. :eek:

dont forget the Paprikaaaaaaaaaaaa

1832_Paprika.jpg

mmmm, cooked skin. 3 layers is DEELISH!

Status
Not open for further replies.