OMG He said YES!!!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,029
So I finally proposed to chimney last night. The ring I had ordered for him finally came and I popped the question and he said yes!!

This was more of a formality than anything. We both have known for years we will spend our lives together, but this pretty much started the ball rolling.

Wedding next year in Canada (most likely Niagara wine country) with very few people. Two big parties, one in Cleveland, one in MN when we come back as a sort of reception and wedding announcement. Expect invites to go out later.

And for those of you who don't know me or chim, none of this will make any sense :heart:

Carry on with your regularly scheduled shens :fly:

:heart: Thanks, you two.

Coming to the party? I am thinking a friends and family and a forum meet all rolled into one. I am also thinking about having a couple of beer pong tables to let you know how the party is going to be ;)

well duh he said yes, sillay! congrats! :heart:
oh and Niagara is like 1.5 hours away from me, be careful or i'm crashing the wedding :pandora:

We are going to be there next weekend for wine tasting/buying and to visit my aunt and uncle. Want to meet up?

I think Niagra is a cool place to get hitched. Going to push him down the waterfall in a barrel?

Niagara wine country, hitting up the B&B's there. The waterfall in a barrel thing is so overplayed. Besides, if I went down, it would ruin my hair :mad: :fly:

way to go!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! how exciting! was he surprised? how did you do it? who cried? did you tell your families already?

way to go!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! how exciting! was he surprised? how did you do it? who cried? did you tell your families already?

He wasn't terribly surprised because we talk about everything, but let's call it a pleasant turn of events.

I was just at home and told him to stop watching Star Trek and come into the bedroom. I was on one knee and popped the question.

No one cried, but we were both quite happy. More relieved because we have finally got the ball rolling. Chim has wanted to do this for so long. I was nominated as the one to pop the question because I make more money, according to chim. :rolleyes: is what I think, but that's why we "waited"; it was me being lazy :fly:

I told my mom my plans and she doesn't like the idea, but she was going to shut her mouth and be supportive, so I guess that's ok. Chim hasn't told his parents yet.

He wasn't terribly surprised because we talk about everything, but let's call it a pleasant turn of events.

I was just at home and told him to stop watching Star Trek and come into the bedroom. I was on one knee and popped the question.

No one cried, but we were both quite happy. More relieved because we have finally got the ball rolling. Chim has wanted to do this for so long. I was nominated as the one to pop the question because I make more money, according to chim. :rolleyes: is what I think, but that's why we "waited"; it was me being lazy :fly:

I told my mom my plans and she doesn't like the idea, but she was going to shut her mouth and be supportive, so I guess that's ok. Chim hasn't told his parents yet.

Getting engaged over a Star Trek episode, how nerdy you two. :fly:

OH geezus! Are you excited to start planning or like a good gay boy do you have it already planned out?

We have the basic ideas down, but not the details. What I was just brainstorming this week was having a very small ceremony with like 20 people and an elegant dinner to accompany. Featuring area foods and chefs, with Niagara wines complimenting of course.

To end the dinner having 2002 Thomas Vaughn Vidal Ice Wine served in keepsake ice wine glasses for everyone. The servers would hand each person with a box at the plates clearing to take them home.

congrats dudes. A friend of mine got married in Niagara on the Lake this past summer, and it was gorgeous.