OMG Happy Birfday Coqui!!!

Go Coqui! It's yo birfday! We're gonna post it on the forums cause it's yo birfday. We gonna give you pics of caeks cause it's yo birfday. And you know that we give a fuck cause it's yo birfday!

dbzeag said:
You have no idea :drool:

Tell me you wouldn't throw him out of bed if he showed up in his bday suit.

I would throw him out of bed if he came over in his bday suit, because that means I found him in there with fly.

bast_imret said:
Go Coqui! It's yo birfday! We're gonna post it on the forums cause it's yo birfday. We gonna give you pics of caeks cause it's yo birfday. And you know that we give a fuck cause it's yo birfday!

Now that was quality intarweb posting. Happy Birthday Coqui, break a finger or something today so I can have a chance at some high scores.

reverendsaintjay said:
Now that was quality intarweb posting. Happy Birthday Coqui, break a finger or something today so I can have a chance at some high scores.

There is something I haven't told you......I am not right handed. *switches mouse to left hand and heads to arcade*

Coqui said:
No balls are touching so how is this a gay thread? Just because all the men are naked on a bed DOES NOT make this a gay thread ok?

dbzeag posted in this thread, therefore it has to be gay. Unless he puts in the title "this is not a gay thread"

April23 said:
Have you found the trick to the second board in mah jong? I'm having such a hard time getting even close to your score. :eek:

I know the secret but the tile placement hasn't been cooperating with me recently to do it.

Hell I'm having a hard time getting close to my all time score.

Coqui said:
I know the secret but the tile placement hasn't been cooperating with me recently to do it.

Hell I'm having a hard time getting close to my all time score.

I'll have to have fly reset all the scores.

Coqui said:
There is something I haven't told you......I am not right handed. *switches mouse to left hand and heads to arcade*

He's not switching to lefty to show you up, he just wants to use his other joystick while he takes your scores.

Happy Birthday! :fly: