OMFG @ Penny Arcade

It would be nice if those guys over at PA would update the comic and the newspost at the same time. Ever since they moved to the new website design, they've yet to have both up in a timely manner. I've taken to reading it on Tues, Thrs, and Sat, just so it makes sense.

theacoustician said:
It would be nice if those guys over at PA would update the comic and the newspost at the same time. Ever since they moved to the new website design, they've yet to have both up in a timely manner. I've taken to reading it on Tues, Thrs, and Sat, just so it makes sense.

Ya I dunno what the deal with that is.

Drool-Boy said:
Theres not a big enough ":wtf:" smiley in existance for me to express the levels of wtf-ness Im experiencing right now.

:lol:

Just fucking with you. Screw your head back on and take a breath.

theacoustician said:

I have taken to doing the same. In fact, most of the webcomics that I read these days are best viewed the day after they are 'supposed' to update, with the exception of Something Positive, which may or may not be updated daily.

I kind of lost interest in PA a couple of years ago. It's just always the same crap. They whine and swear a lot, they flame someone in the game industry who has obviously made a bad decision, then they make fun of some other comic artist and use their website hit count as grounds for belief in their own godhood.

The only good thing they do is Child's Play each year (or whatever the name of their Christmas donation thing is) , other than that I generally wish they'd lose popularity and disappear.

KNYTE said:
I kind of lost interest in PA a couple of years ago. It's just always the same crap. They whine and swear a lot, they flame someone in the game industry who has obviously made a bad decision, then they make fun of some other comic artist and use their website hit count as grounds for belief in their own godhood.

The only good thing they do is Child's Play each year (or whatever the name of their Christmas donation thing is) , other than that I generally wish they'd lose popularity and disappear.

You gotta be shitting me.

KNYTE said:

:knyte: :knyte: :knyte:

KNYTE said:
Nope, I'm afraid I'm dead serious this time. I genuinely don't like Penny Arcade.

Oh, not liking them is one thing, I admit that their juvenile sense of humor isnt for everyone, but I find the rest of your assesment to be a bit off base, IMO.

Drool-Boy said:
Oh, not liking them is one thing, I admit that their juvenile sense of humor isnt for everyone, but I find the rest of your assesment to be a bit off base, IMO.

Which part?

They're overly profane.

They do use their popularity as a reasoning that they can do no wrong and that everyone else is second rate and because of it.

They do pick easy targets to bash, and only promote the popular games.

An example being today even: It's easy to bash Infinium Labs based on their track record, but I guaran-freaking-tee you that Inifinium pulled out a win and everyone ending up loving them the PA guys would turn right around praise them just like everyone else.

KNYTE said:
Which part?

They're overly profane.

If excessive profane language bothers you, then why do you continue to post here? Or any online forum for that matter? You used to post at the M too, which is about as profane as it get.
They do use their popularity as a reasoning that they can do no wrong and that everyone else is second rate and because of it.
Ive never personally noticed this, but maybe you watched them closer than I do.
They do pick easy targets to bash, and only promote the popular games.

An example being today even: It's easy to bash Infinium Labs based on their track record, but I guaran-freaking-tee you that Inifinium pulled out a win and everyone ending up loving them the PA guys would turn right around praise them just like everyone else.

So, in your opinion, is Infinum Labs just a console developer that has made a couple of bad decisions and is getting a bad rep for it?