WTF OMFG LOL

I posted this on the other forum and said this is you guys. Mostly the ladies here, but pretty much everyone.

lMbEO2y.jpg
funny, when we call you out we're clucking around, but you're not gossiping like some hen on the other forum when you and jcc are over there talking shit about Maureen on another forum.

august is also in her own category of #permanentlyoffended
I'm not offended by this; I think he's being shitty, but mostly I was clarifying because he was trying to say he was being shit on for having had the sexual encounter, vs. the real reason he was being called out, which was him talking shit.

most of the time when I post about stuff, I'm trying to be informative about a side people may not have considered; I rarely jump straight to being personally offended, and if I was I'd definitely not post about it here and expect anybody to give a shit about.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
You sound offended.

Color me surprised.
just because I don't agree with you or am pointing out your hypocrisy doesn't mean I'm offended, I do not actually care what you think about me or what silly pictures you post.

disagreement does not automagically mean someone is offended or U MAD BRO or whatever response you always jump to.

just because I don't agree with you or am pointing out your hypocrisy doesn't mean I'm offended, I do not actually care what you think about me or what silly pictures you post.

disagreement does not automagically mean someone is offended or U MAD BRO or whatever response you always jump to.

waaaaah they started it.

crying-waterfalls.gif

If you didn't care, you wouldn't waste your time replying to something that is clearly posted to be funny / ruffle feathers.
hi this is a forum the whole point if it is to post. the simple act of responding to a post in a way contrary to the person you're quoting doesn't mean my IRL jimmies are rustled. furthermore, the point of posting that picture here was to rustle jimmies, which my jimmies are pretty intact thanks but it's pretty silly if you to be like "hi I posted this to intentionally rustle jimmies how very dare you respond calmly to point out that I'm a hypocrite"

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
GUISES CAN YOU ALL STOP BEING OBSESSED WITH MR BURNS AND SMITHERS?
THEY ARE GOOD INTERNET CITIZENS AND THEY NEVER SPEND SINGLE MOMENT SPEAKING ILL OF YOU SO PLEASE STOP DOING THE SAME TO THEM.

LET THEM BEEEEEE

tOm: Not yet, but I made a lol sex thread and we know how much they like fun over there. Of course my rant and rave over there yesterday was the tits. They all pretty much hate me now.

jimmicrackcorn: lemme guess.....august is being a full retard SJW, and Helena and ape are sniping at each other, and Maureen and puffy are doing their Maureen and puffy attention whoring.

tOm: It was mostly fluffy being a doofus, which after a while Maureen decided to wage a one sided war because she has me on IL when she saw fluffy and I going at it, then late at night, august comes in essentially saying that she's open minded and accepting of everyone's lifestyle, defending fluffy's poly lifestyle and criticizing my fling because I'm being not nice to someone she likes. Obviously she doesn't approve of everyone's lifestyle. So I call her out on it and she says it's because I said that our fling happened. Hello tardface, everyone already knows that... ugh.

Helena and Ape really didn't have much involvement.

Good times.

tOm: i love you and want your life looks and attention JCC

jimmicrackcorn: you are not worthy. do my evil work at UF and be my shadow troll

• Gravy
Reactions: Wessels
hi this is a forum the whole point if it is to post. the simple act of responding to a post in a way contrary to the person you're quoting doesn't mean my IRL jimmies are rustled. furthermore, the point of posting that picture here was to rustle jimmies, which my jimmies are pretty intact thanks but it's pretty silly if you to be like "hi I posted this to intentionally rustle jimmies how very dare you respond calmly to point out that I'm a hypocrite"

Sometimes I just really want to hug you.

THEY ARE GOOD INTERNET CITIZENS AND THEY NEVER SPEND SINGLE MOMENT SPEAKING ILL OF YOU SO PLEASE STOP DOING THE SAME TO THEM.

LET THEM BEEEEEE

tOm: Not yet, but I made a lol sex thread and we know how much they like fun over there. Of course my rant and rave over there yesterday was the tits. They all pretty much hate me now.

jimmicrackcorn: lemme guess.....august is being a full retard SJW, and Helena and ape are sniping at each other, and Maureen and puffy are doing their Maureen and puffy attention whoring.

tOm: It was mostly fluffy being a doofus, which after a while Maureen decided to wage a one sided war because she has me on IL when she saw fluffy and I going at it, then late at night, august comes in essentially saying that she's open minded and accepting of everyone's lifestyle, defending fluffy's poly lifestyle and criticizing my fling because I'm being not nice to someone she likes. Obviously she doesn't approve of everyone's lifestyle. So I call her out on it and she says it's because I said that our fling happened. Hello tardface, everyone already knows that... ugh.

Good times.

jimmicrackcorn: you are not worthy. do my evil work at UF and be my shadow troll

#obsessed

LET THEM BEEEEEE

Good times.

this is p sad, not gonna lie