Okay, what is broken v. VB3.5

b_sinning said:
Fly does a great job considering he does all the tech support himself. April go pleasure the man for all of his hard work.

If she is not up to the challenge than I will step forward for the greater good!

Lord Flaccid said:
Bubbles you idiot. :lol:

You forwarded the PM to me from Theac telling you to try and trick me into looking at that picture. hahahaha

Yeah I figured that out. I kept reading the damn pm over and over and couldn't figure out what the hell he wanted me to send, so I just forwarded the pm. THEN I saw that there was a second message in my box that had the same message from him, but this time there was a link. So I sent it anyway. I am a :tard:

Bubbles said:
Yeah I figured that out. I kept reading the damn pm over and over and couldn't figure out what the hell he wanted me to send, so I just forwarded the pm. THEN I saw that there was a second message in my box that had the same message from him, but this time there was a link. So I sent it anyway. I am a :tard:

I made a thread about it. It made me laugh too hard not to.

b_sinning said:
Fly does a great job considering he does all the tech support himself. April go pleasure the man for all of his hard work.
:heart:

The downtime is beyond my control. Eventually, I'd like to move to a dedicated server, but that costs quite a bit moar then I'm paying now. And I'm still learning teh loonix, but I do have useless running on a box at home, so its getting closer.