Oh noes! Brain tumor?

L

Lynnakitty

Guest
NeedMoreEmo said:
I see.

I think it's kinda weird how we have different medicines, you'd think it'd be a universal thing.
I thought so too..
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Sounds a bit like a migraine, but not what the neurologists describe as a "classic" migraine, more like what they call a migraine with atypical features.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
dreamwalker said:
Sounds a bit like a migraine, but not what the neurologists describe as a "classic" migraine, more like what they call a migraine with atypical features.
Wonderful.. it's making me cranky :(
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
NeedMoreEmo said:
I see.

I think it's kinda weird how we have different medicines, you'd think it'd be a universal thing.


That's the difference between brand name and generic, Tylenol is the brand name, acetaminophen is generic.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Lynnakitty said:
Wonderful.. it's making me cranky :(

It would make me pretty cranky too.

If they happen on a recurring basis there are prophylactic meds that can be taken on a regular basis to prevent them (Elavil is one), or meds that can be taken p.r.n. such as Maxalt and Imitrex. Ask a doctor, preferably a neurologist, who might want to check a CT or MRI just to make sure there aren't any brain disorders.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
dreamwalker said:
It would make me pretty cranky too.

If they happen on a recurring basis there are prophylactic meds that can be taken on a regular basis to prevent them (Elavil is one), or meds that can be taken p.r.n. such as Maxalt and Imitrex. Ask a doctor, preferably a neurologist, who might want to check a CT or MRI just to make sure there aren't any brain disorders.
:( I dont like drs.. I hate hospitals even more.. and the idea of a CT or an MRI makes me want to piss myself.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
Coqui said:
Try getting off of it for a while.

I've known numerous people that got severe headaches from the nutrasweet in them (or whatever it is)
No pop? :o
Blasphemy!
or just no diet?
 

Fase

Orc Fucker
Oct 13, 2004
166
0
16
38
BigDov said:
I've never heard of drinking too much water..... if you did, you'll just pee it out anyway.
lynna peeing?


fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap