oh, no! Hep! An advice thread for the moms.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Resolve works pretty good
Ya know that brown stuff that forms when you leave a dead hooker in the garage for a couple of days? I've found that 2 parts Resolve, 1 part OJ, and 1oz deer semen will remove that.

did you try beer? the alcohol in guinness works wonders for removing stains. you may not think it but oxyclean is made from guinness.

fly said:
Dva%20Mom.jpg
is he biting her face?

thrawn said:
did you try beer? the alcohol in guinness works wonders for removing stains. you may not think it but oxyclean is made from guinness.
kristchan said:
purged the house of all the alcohol (except for a couple of bottles of kosher wine) when I found out I was pregnant

thrawn said:
GO BUY SOME THEN
I WILL NOT HAVE BEER IN MY HOUSE UNTIL MAY

that would look great. my big pregnant arse waddling around the liquor store. picking up some beer. someone would call CPS. :D

smileynev said:
I thought you just had a kid?

Pez dispenser?
Like all women should do, I spend my life pregnant and in the kitchen.

My daughter will be 5 on the 23rd. (She had her tonsils removed yesterday. Hence the puking.) I'm due with daughter #2 on April 25th.

kristchan said:
Like all women should do, I spend my life pregnant and in the kitchen.

My daughter will be 5 on the 23rd. (She had her tonsils removed yesterday. Hence the puking.) I'm due with daughter #2 on April 25th.
Oh, thats many years apart. Babies smell like flowers.

smileynev said:
Oh, thats many years apart. Babies smell like flowers.
:lol: not so far apart that I believe that!

This time around, the diaper pail will be kept on the deck. Those things are worse than litter boxes.

kristchan said:
:lol: not so far apart that I believe that!

This time around, the diaper pail will be kept on the deck. Those things are worse than litter boxes.
Diaper Genies are great. Just so long as you empty them.