Oh crap edit/ I'm a fatass :(

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
Uhhh so I have a problem.

Apparently I've gained about 10-15 lbs over the summer, and well, I Just tried my dress on (since I was waiting for my lingerie for underneath to come in) and my dress dosen't fit me anymore :(

Well I guess it fits but its so tight its uncomfortable
I need to loose 10-15 lbs in 2-3 weeks. How the hell can I do this without starving myself or throwing up.

Does the whole slimfast thing work?? Plus running my fat ass off every night?

Cardio FTW! Do HIIT cardio. Run before you eat anything.
All your carbs should consists of fiber and whole grains only. Sugar should only come from immediatly after excercising)
Get plenty of protein and fats from fish
If you drink coffee, dring a lot of black coffee so you get extra caffeine

Stick to this and you should lose 6-9 pounds in 2-3 weeks. Any more and you're not really doing it in a healthy way.

Oh, and make sure you get carbs during all of this olympic marathon running, or you could drop dead. Most people don't get that.

Well the thing is, Im not a terribly unhealthy eater.
I drink at least 1.5-2 liters of water a day.

But I guess I need to cut out anything that isnt a salad and fruit eh?

Oh god help me I want to cry

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well the thing is, Im not a terribly unhealthy eater.
I drink at least 1.5-2 liters of water a day.

But I guess I need to cut out anything that isnt a salad and fruit eh?

Oh god help me I want to cry

How many times a day do you eat?

Coqui said:
How many times a day do you eat?
3-
Breakfast, lunch and supper.

I try to NEVER eat after 7pm. I usually have Special K for breakfast, a sandwich and an apple for lunch, then whatever for supper.

When my dr told me I would gain weight with the pill, I had no idea he was right :(

*Fuxx Burger* said:
3-

I try to NEVER eat after 7pm. I usually have Special K for breakfast, a sandwich and an apple for lunch, then whatever for supper.

When my dr told me I would gain weight with the pill, I had no idea he was right :(

Oh yeah, I gained about 10 lbs when I got on the pill......the rest of it is just because I don't exercise and I eat crap at all hours of the day. :eek:

Well, there's always the option farmers use with dairy cows ... swallow a plastic brillo pad. Its like stomach stapling on the cheap.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
3-

Make it 5. Split your 3 meals into 5 meals.