Ontopic Official UF Political Twitter Thread

Aren't we the same age? Early 30s?

392_too_old.jpg

Aren't we the same age? Early 30s?
Yep.

I think it was just the municipality where I grew up. We moved after I finished 6th grade and everyone in my 7th grade class had been through dare. I had no clue that there even were illegal drugs until then. My mom is a doctor so we were always taught medicine was to be taken only for the purpose intended.

Most of these guys are ex-military, macho power addicts, fyi. I don't think many men described thusly can be considered Obama's lackeys. Bush lackeys, more like. Republican ideals are more in line with what they stand for.

You have no clue. Hell even growing up as a military, I had only a slight clue. The only reason I still have a clue is that I have a relative who is about to retire after spending 30 years in the military. Too many of the O-6s and above care more about the politics and their career rather than the good of the military. Unfortunately because of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan has taken so long (nation building (thank you progressives :rolleyes: )) the standards for who were allowed to enlist were lowered just like when the Vietnam War became unpopular. I can remember serving with an E-6 ten years after the Vietnam War was over that couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the c and the a.

Also thanks to our wonderful school systems most don't know about the founding of this country or the Constitution. Hell the judge who over turned Virgina's ban on gay marriage cited the "Constitution"'s cluase that all men are created equal. (Again thank you progressives for no longer teaching the actual Constitution in favor of legal precedence).

After the discussion, a caller who identified himself as a former law enforcement officer added: “A friend of mine belongs to a sheriff’s department, was at an FBI seminar this past year and was told outright, in a seminar grouping, ‘You have a choice to make: you either choose the side of the constitutional nuts, or our side.’”

“I was floored,” the caller continued. “There is an underlying older group that’s trying to fight, and [former Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano's] leaked memo years ago identifying veteran and former cops as potential terrorists is so disturbing. But I think the bigger picture … is to collapse this society economically, socially, culturally, every aspect. And the scheme, I think, the end game, is to make us on par with Mexico and Canada. We are the problem in the progressives’ eyes … because we still believe in individual freedoms, rights, and we have our 2nd Amendment rights. And they are deathly afraid of us.”

Police Are Getting the Military’s Leftover Armored Trucks

Ohio National Guard Training Drill Prepares For Terror Attack By Pro-Gun Rights “Right-Wing Terrorists”…

Last edited:
Where Is Obama’s Outrage Over Afghan “War On Women?”

Oh I'm sorry I forgot that radical Islam is a politically correct religion according to the progressive left.
I'm not much of a political person, and I'm unfamiliar with the slight nuances of right/left/progressive or whatever y'all call it down there, but:

- the taliban shot up a women's school
- and, uh, the war in afghanistan is against the taliban.
- derp?