Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who this comment is about:

crazy to think that someday we will all crawl into that huge pink mouth and huddle behind the shattered and tilted peaks of his teeth along the rolling wet hills of his McDonald’s-impacted gum line as he leaps, naked, out into space on a trajectory set for Earth 2, a quivering savior hurtling spread eagle through the void to save America.

roommates and I snuck a real tree up to the apartment this year. think there are probably rules against real ones but we didn't run into anyone on the way up so we'll call it safe.

looks great. smells great. makes us all feel way more christmas-y.

good stuff. fuck plastic.

roommates and I snuck a real tree up to the apartment this year. think there are probably rules against real ones but we didn't run into anyone on the way up so we'll call it safe.

looks great. smells great. makes us all feel way more christmas-y.

good stuff. fuck plastic.
Now go old school and light it with candles.

I will say, we've always used incandescents on the tree. mom always hated the look of LEDs. I've continued the tradition.

Is that a quote about Nixon?
mautto-leather-color-saddle-tan.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
House passes a bill to allow reciprocity of concealed carry licenses across all states (if I'm reading that right)

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/06/house-passes-concealed-carry-gun-bill-283768
"is a huge win for freedom, the American people, and the 15 million concealed carry permit holders across this country who every day become the risk of becoming criminals because they cross an invisible state line."

so borders are just invisible lines that shouldn't restrict a person's rights

noted

Status
Not open for further replies.