Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
24232454_1599068553509478_2516446391214164704_n.jpg

I just don't see the end game here. Democrats are constantly leaving office because of these accusations, but Republicans are going so far as to call their accusers liars, and, in the case of Moore, even call them criminals (his spokeman did that this morning).

If the RNC candidates are going to constantly play they 'I didn't do it angle' and stay in office or keep themselves in races for office, what is the DNC's endgame of forcing people out? Moral High Ground doesn't mean fuck all in this current political climate.

If Trump won't step down, and Moore won't step down, why should Al Franken?
The Dems are making him their sacrificial lamb. "Look, it took over a week, but we won't stand for perverts in our party. Al must go!" They know full well the seat is in no jeopardy of ending up with a republican in it. Democratic state with a democratic governor who will replace Al with another democrat. If this were a state like Ohio and this was Sherrod Brown, a democrat in a toss up state in most elections with a republican governor, Al / Sherrod would have more friends within his party at the moment.

And no, I do not support Roy Moore and I do not think he should be elected or allowed to stay in the Senate if elected. What that guy did was criminal.

The Dems are making him their sacrificial lamb. "Look, it took over a week, but we won't stand for perverts in our party. Al must go!" They know full well the seat is in no jeopardy of ending up with a republican in it. Democratic state with a democratic governor who will replace Al with another democrat. If this were a state like Ohio and this was Sherrod Brown, a democrat in a toss up state in most elections with a republican governor, Al / Sherrod would have more friends within his party at the moment.

And no, I do not support Roy Moore and I do not think he should be elected or allowed to stay in the Senate if elected. What that guy did was criminal.

They already did that with Conyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.