Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
87fXhFj.jpg

Haven't kept up with him to be fair. Honestly the headline sentences are about the only amount of news I need relating to Trump. Means I'm only bemused and disgusted about 5 or 6 times a day instead of for extended periods.
Yeah he really is that "in your face" type asshole.

Yeah he really is that "in your face" type asshole.
Pretty weird that in my house whenever someones online and says out loud 'Jesus', the other person immediately asks: "What's he done now?"

Get rid of this guy already. It's like a bad reality tv show where people with the intellectual capacity of hamsters are the stars.

Haven't kept up with him to be fair. Honestly the headline sentences are about the only amount of news I need relating to Trump. Means I'm only bemused and disgusted about 5 or 6 times a day instead of for extended periods.
You guys don't have to worry about him over there. He doesn't even know where Great Britain is.

Pretty weird that in my house whenever someones online and says out loud 'Jesus', the other person immediately asks: "What's he done now?"

Get rid of this guy already. It's like a bad reality tv show where people with the intellectual capacity of hamsters are the stars.
The sad part is that while we post his excuse of a brain is "thinking" of the next tweet..

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Not tucking anything, not running anywhere, you're just trying to say that I'm making an argument that I'm not actually making so there's no further need for me to engage until you stop trying to change the narrative.

So, we can talk about what I actually said, or what you actually said, but I'm not going to talk about your interpretation of what you think I said as it has no grounding in my reality.

I'm here.
You were the one who went off on a tangent first with that "your opinion doesn't matter because your a man" bullshit. We were not talking solely about the birth. We we talking about having a child which is more than the birth. It's everything to do with bring a child into the world. For instance, whether or not to face the increased risk of having a child with Downs syndrome is not a decision for the mother alone. It's for both would be parents.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.