Halp Official Tard-O-Matic Political Derpy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should just slip 'em a Franklin here and there under the table. That's the kinda thing that builds loyalty.

Last edited:
Whaaaa? But I thought wickie was controlling the conversation!

Oh I get it, wickie is such a great troll that he's convinced us he's a racist idiot incapable of using critical thinking.

Oh man what an excellent troll! So tremendous!
I especially love how @fly tells us his posts are so valuable, yet @fly hardly ever replies to him in this thread.

Did you guys see that show a few years ago when Chelsea Handler found out her grandfather was a Nazi soldier? Pretty interesting.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
He was in their neighborhood, did not condemn them and did not don a mask and beat them with a club.

To be fair, I think it was grandpops neighbors who were directly working with the rocket Nazis who all of a sudden weren't so bad once we figured out we wanted their smarts, but grandpop was still a sympathizer for not donning a black mask (or white mask if you prefer) and beating the hell out of them with shovel handles and bike locks.

Did they have bike locks back then? I'm pretty sure they had shovel handles anyway.

Who's Chelsea Handler? Anybody important?

I'm guessing not but you never know, I've been wrong before a time or maybe two.

Wait a minute. She's that chick with the pretty mouth in Bloodhammer's avatar isn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.