Officer Miller sprung into action

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
So I was having lunch outside downtown w/ a buddy of mine. I has seen this kid walk buy a few times. He kinda looked like he was up to something. I was trying not to think about it though. He was young, do-rag, gang relatedish tats, walking back and forth past our table. Well sure enough he reaches down and snacks up my buddies cell phone. It was a pretty quick ordeal, but I jumped my fat ass up and sprinted after him as fast as I could. The best thing I did was yell THEIF THIEF STOP HIM. Some guy shoulder checked him but he kept going. I reached up and pulled at him, but I slipped at the same time. I some how sprung back up and took off after him. Now he's going BACK the way he came. So he's about to run into the guy that he stole the phone from. Right about then I see a cop car and I yell at them as well. Then the Valet from the Hotel across the street joins in and we slam the guy on the street. I do my part w/ a knee or two to the face :). The cops came up and took over from there. He said Gus and I ( Valet) looked as if we had done that before. I laughed and said COPS was my favorite show and I'd been watching it for 20 years.

I'm glad we got the phone back, and that I did not get hurt. It never thought about any thing the whole time, other than I hate thieves and I would die from exhaustion before I let this prick get away.

did your buddy pick up the tab for lunch? that would have been the decent thing to do considering

did your buddy pick up the tab for lunch? that would have been the decent thing to do considering

Yeah he did. Man I was so close to asking the guy if he needed something/had a problem. I saw him casing us and had already scooted my chair back. I've lived DTD for 7 years and never had a prob. So I did not want to be the over paranoid white boy. For all I know he liked my friends puppy.

I really don't think he would of tired it w/ my two GSDs w/ me, if he did this would of ended very bad. Indi is right off the force. I'm guessing he would of ripped his leg off. I'm super glad the police happened to be driving by at the same time I gave him the flying knee!!

No no, This happened to me at lunch.

wtf, you'll take pictures of all your shit, but none of a news worthy event.

Fuck, Texas education really has sank lower than FL. At least out here, even a hint of po-po has peoples cell phones out recordin and clickin hours after they leave.

Looks like I was on the news.
22471_263068707340_679272340_3943153_5392626_n.jpg

So I was having lunch outside downtown w/ a buddy of mine. I has seen this kid walk buy a few times. He kinda looked like he was up to something. I was trying not to think about it though. He was young, do-rag, gang relatedish tats, walking back and forth past our table. Well sure enough he reaches down and snacks up my buddies cell phone. It was a pretty quick ordeal, but I jumped my fat ass up and sprinted after him as fast as I could. The best thing I did was yell THEIF THIEF STOP HIM. Some guy shoulder checked him but he kept going. I reached up and pulled at him, but I slipped at the same time. I some how sprung back up and took off after him. Now he's going BACK the way he came. So he's about to run into the guy that he stole the phone from. Right about then I see a cop car and I yell at them as well. Then the Valet from the Hotel across the street joins in and we slam the guy on the street. I do my part w/ a knee or two to the face :). The cops came up and took over from there. He said Gus and I ( Valet) looked as if we had done that before. I laughed and said COPS was my favorite show and I'd been watching it for 20 years.

I'm glad we got the phone back, and that I did not get hurt. It never thought about any thing the whole time, other than I hate thieves and I would die from exhaustion before I let this prick get away.

You should hang out down by the municipal court building at Harwood and Main. Lots of shady fuckers to jump down there.

man. i'd say that's a cool story, but it's kinda not. i'd say it's exciting, and it is, and i :clap: you, but it's exciting in such a way that's totally the reason why i looooove leading a very boring life.

i commend you for being observant, quick, and gutsy. :heart: impressive, but don't do it again. no phone's worth getting hurt over.