office pranks.. why do they start

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
So i tend to collect my empty soda cans on my filing cabinet and starting yesterday someone thought it'd be funny to stack them up in front of my monitors.

yes.. funny the first time

not funny the 4th time in a day.

and 2 times today..

I came in this morning to all my cables being unplugged from my computer.. :lol: come up with something more original people..

Have any suggestions on retaliation. I think i'm about to start a war seeing as i dont know who it is and there are alot of suspects.. I'm going to start pranking everyone.

Image(331).jpg

Image(336).jpg

This is a friend of mine knocking them down. This causes the whole office to clap loudly.. its humurous
Image(337).jpg

this is me returning the favor to someone i thought was doing it..
he wasn't but thought it was funny non the less.
Image(339).jpg

Cover their desk in diesel and set it on fire. then dance around it laughing hysterically while throwing in balls of paper and fanning the flames with file folders.

are you sure someone's using a fun way to tell you to throw them away? of course, it seems like this could be a routine office prank now.

I work in a paper mill as most of you know, making toilet paper (amongst other fine products) and one day I took a few rolls of TP and wrapped every item in a co-workers office in it. Not just TPed, I'm talking mummified. Monitor, chair, stapler, phone, pen, the whole nine yards. Didn't get to see his reaction, though I'm sure it was funny.

Random Fact: I'm posting from the toilet.

Someone's prolly trying to tell you to throw your crap away, but they just wanna be nice about it. Or maybe they think the cans look prettier there? Or maybe they know that you're a slacker and don't really need to see your monitors anyway since you don't ever do any real work around there. Okay maybe I'm just thinking of some of my coworkers now... :thrawn:

This is messy, but.....

Tape the entrance to their cube, and if you're nice, cover the important stuff inside with plastic. Then fill the entire cub with styrofoam peanuts. That should teach 'em.