GAY Offensive Halloween Costumes...

I know at microflop’s school they have a list every year of approved costumes that are all characters out of books. If it’s not on the list then you can’t wear it. Hey found it’s easier to just do that vs dealing with people complaining after.
thats not ok tho, it doesnt allow for my child to be creative and pick/design their own idea

what if my son wanted to be this?

5dcf0780c754e4253e98585172887fc6--halloween-costume-kids-homemade-halloween-costumes.jpg

he should express himself and his creativity while being respectful of others

thats not ok tho, it doesnt allow for my child to be creative and pick/design their own idea

5dcf0780c754e4253e98585172887fc6--halloween-costume-kids-homemade-halloween-costumes.jpg

Well he can do whatever he wants outside of school. There’s no rule that says they even have to do anything at all. I know when we lived in Tampa miniflop’s schools didn’t have Halloween at all. They had a party when you would normally have a Halloween party but it was called an orange and black party. It had zero costumes or anything to do with Halloween.

You also have to familiarise children with one of the most common aspects of real life, disappointment.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and gee
Well he can do whatever he wants outside of school. There’s no rule that says they even have to do anything at all. I know when we lived in Tampa miniflop’s schools didn’t have Halloween at all. They had a party when you would normally have a Halloween party but it was called an orange and black party. It had zero costumes or anything to do with Halloween.
the only thing i agree with is NO MASKS at school
its just so frustrating that people get offended by stupid shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and Duke
At one school they had a storybook parade associated with red ribbon week usually the week before Halloween and you had to bring the book your character was from. There was no costumes on Halloween at school. They did do a carnival after school though and costumes were worn there.

check out this bullshit..

An Ontario school board has sent a checklist to parents before Halloween: Does your child's costume "represent a stereotype," such as "terrorist" or "urban ghetto dweller?" Does it involve changing the colour of their skin? Does it allude to a culture that is not the child's own, such as a kimono, a turban or a feather headdress? Does it "mock" transgender people? Is it based on "tragic or violent historical moments," such as "slave" or "cowboy and Indian" role play?

tenor.gif

my thoughts:

this is the stupidest shit i have ever seeeeeeeeen.
everyone is in an uproar

If some child wore a sombrero and a moustache for Halloween, I wouldn't give a shit. Id be like what a cute little Señor!

why is everyone SOOOOOO OFFENDED by every little thing ever ?

share me your thoughts?

Social media has turned stay at home housewives into bitter shrews as outrage is their echo chamber. The disease has just then spread from there.

It's also turned just about every 20-40 year old guy into some quasi macho john wayne/ronald reagan bastardized matchup wannabe who thinks that, given a situation, they would react in a movie quality bad ass way to save the day.