NYE Plans

not sure, i know we're working at some sportsbar in largo for a bit then we may head elsewhere. OR, there and home. i feel ya on dressin up tho, that wedding we went to two weeks ago at the ringling museum was a blacktie affair. good stuff.

We wanted to do something different. We usually either do the Kennedy, Jacksons, or 13 Men (but they aren't doing anything this year).

Last edited:
i know jacksons is prob good.. i get a thousand msgs from em to visit their site and book my table now!!

No it's usually garbage. Overbooked and not worth the amount you pay for a table. Jackson's is always trying to be some Miami or NYC type velvet rope club but they have to realize we are in Tampa.

turner box to see widespread panic with the ex. neither of us are very much into that type of music anymore so if we aren't feeling it the plan is just to hit a bar and drink. I got 4 tix and she has some friends who are dying to go

Last edited by a moderator:
crazy shit
they(widespread panic) hold the record for number of sold out performances at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO at 32 and Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA at 17.

The most spectacular concert you can attend at Red Rocks would be their July 4th show. From Red Rocks, you can see almost all of Denver and the fireworks shows going on. The last show to go off is the one from Bandimere Speedway, which is directly in front of Red Rocks. The bands usually turn off the stage lights, and do a long instrumental Jam while the fireworks go off, and the finally involves fireworks going off right in front, and a little below, you. You are actually looking straight at or a little down at the fireworks. All in all, a pretty amazing event.