Votes: 5 17.2%
  • [ig]http://uselessforum.com/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=238[/img]

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • [ig]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/eileenbunny/P6110029-1.jpg[/img]

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • [ig] http://uselessforums.com/picture.php?albumid=18&pictureid=239[/img]

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
i can't be skinny DEAD. really. but i have found my athletic figure again and that's good enough for me! :D now to tone those muscles!!

Oh I meant skinny like... size smaller jeans than I wear regularly. Everyone has their own version. Personally, I could never have a true skinny jean because the junk in my trunk is overstuffed, even when I'm not overweight.

It really irks me too because finding jeans that fit is ridiculously retarded, if things fit in the butt then the waist is too big.

Lets just all go naked?

Oh I meant skinny like... size smaller jeans than I wear regularly. Everyone has their own version. Personally, I could never have a true skinny jean because the junk in my trunk is overstuffed, even when I'm not overweight.

It really irks me too because finding jeans that fit is ridiculously retarded, if things fit in the butt then the waist is too big.

Lets just all go naked?

I vote for this. Our vacations will be even more fun then! You are the bestest.
:drool:

Lets just all go naked?

i could be stick thin and my hips would still be very round. i have a very hourglass figure (under the padding) and jeans nowadays are made to sit on the hip...good and bad, i think. i don't yet know what pant best fits me, and that's the frustrating part. i now have to buy a bunch of clothes and it's been so long since i've had to shop that i honestly don't remember how to. :hs: i don't want to look slutty but my tendency is to be too baggy so i'm really freaking clueless.

I vote for this. Our vacations will be even more fun then! You are the bestest.

no, YOU are

I've lost 5 pounds since last week vacationing with you. Seriously having fun was a lot of work

:fly:

The flight home was the greatest airplane flight ever.

i could be stick thin and my hips would still be very round. i have a very hourglass figure (under the padding) and jeans nowadays are made to sit on the hip...good and bad, i think. i don't yet know what pant best fits me, and that's the frustrating part. i now have to buy a bunch of clothes and it's been so long since i've had to shop that i honestly don't remember how to. :hs: i don't want to look slutty but my tendency is to be too baggy so i'm really freaking clueless.

I can't wear hip huggers, when I sit down I get butt clevage. I was thrilled when I started seeing those high-waisted pants showing up.

I have to get my film developed and convince mike to allow me to post pictures.

I can't wear hip huggers, when I sit down I get butt clevage. I was thrilled when I started seeing those high-waisted pants showing up.

mine aren't that low...what i mean is that it's been so long since i've been this size that i dug through my closet and found a pair of high school jeans...that were MOM JEANS!!! :eek: so now since i'm not in plus-sized stores anymore, i have to figure out this other new world, which includes THREE WAYS to wear jeans...it's really overwhelming! i found some good jeans at old navy..the sweetheart jeans?

mine aren't that low...what i mean is that it's been so long since i've been this size that i dug through my closet and found a pair of high school jeans...that were MOM JEANS!!! :eek: so now since i'm not in plus-sized stores anymore, i have to figure out this other new world, which includes THREE WAYS to wear jeans...it's really overwhelming! i found some good jeans at old navy..the sweetheart jeans?

I have to buy curvy jeans from... oh jeez I don't even remember.

I also have Levis that work well... I'm pretty sure that's what I have on today.

I have to buy curvy jeans from... oh jeez I don't even remember.

I also have Levis that work well... I'm pretty sure that's what I have on today.

oooo yeah i'd love some good recs from shapely gals. i'd also love some opinions on how people who have soft spots are supposed to wear shirts. i don't want back fat or cleavage, so i overdo the baggy...what's acceptable and tasteful and what's trashy and "i'mtryingtolookyoungerthaniam"?

i could be stick thin and my hips would still be very round. I have a very hourglass figure (under the padding) and jeans nowadays are made to sit on the hip...good and bad, i think. i don't yet know what pant best fits me, and that's the frustrating part. i now have to buy a bunch of clothes and it's been so long since i've had to shop that i honestly don't remember how to. :hs: i don't want to look slutty but my tendency is to be too baggy so i'm really freaking clueless.