FYI no more officemax for me, w00t!

my goal is to get out of retail and move further up in IT

Look for a job doing Dell warranty repairs. These days it's almost universally contract work that's paid by the ticket, but it's still going to be an improvement over [insert warehouse style retailer here]. The main vendors still seem to be Qualxserv, Banctec, and Unisys.

she would meet her johns there. she wasn't actually employed by officemax

was she working from the back dumpster? That's maybe why b_sinning didn't see her. Of course that might also explain how she and NME met.

Look for a job doing Dell warranty repairs. These days it's almost universally contract work that's paid by the ticket, but it's still going to be an improvement over [insert warehouse style retailer here]. The main vendors still seem to be Qualxserv, Banctec, and Unisys.

i currently have a job that is a step in the right direction, but i will keep that in mind if the need should arise

As many times as I've been to Officemax I've never seen a cutie like April working there.

I got fired from Best Buy and walked next door to OfficeMax and got a job the same day. :lol:

There were a lot of 'cuties' that worked there though... bunch of high school students.

edit: not me tho

how many places have you been fired from?
Just that one as far as I can remember.
Why did you get fired?
I don't accurately remember. I know I was 'adjusting' prices on CD's for friends as they came through my line. There was a sekrat way to do it without needing a manager that I figured out. I don't think that was what got me fired though. Hmmm