FYI No MODS Wednesday

i was raped. this lady drugged me. i couldn't keep my eyes open, but before i passed out i realized she was trying to put my flaccid cock in her BUTT!!!
HAHAHAA
i woke up 2 days later. went outside and my truck window (@DerHoggz ) was smashed and shit was missing.
why did that lady drug me? she was super hawt & sexy! i WANTED to fuck her, but she raped me. :(
rape me, but let me watch next time! :oops:
turns out she had issues and took shit out on other people.
FUCCCCK

btw,.. did i ever tell you the time i was jumped by a gang of gay guys and my best friend ran away and left me! :(
or that time when my sons' mom .... :(

long live consensual rape (@APRIL),.. but not viscous hate rape, okayyyy

oooh, rip the shirt,.. how cliché
now fuck me
harder, you sorry piece of shit
fuck my bodyyyyy
no, you fuck my body
fuck off
no, you fuck off
(i'm not drunk)

or
that time
on the bus when that girl raped my hand. i was like, WTFFF!!! :(

After @my little brony is done (consensually) pillaging @nukes wife with his monster meat he will start with pleasuring your butterfly

I've got you penciled in for 5:00pm rape with him
I've lined up 3 enormous black men who are currently in the back of my cab to (consentually) rape @my little brony for 9 hours while I drive around.

Cause consent is simply telling people what you are gonna do amirite?

i was raped. this lady drugged me. i couldn't keep my eyes open, but before i passed out i realized she was trying to put my flaccid cock in her BUTT!!!
HAHAHAA
i woke up 2 days later. went outside and my truck window (@DerHoggz ) was smashed and shit was missing.
why did that lady drug me? she was super hawt & sexy! i WANTED to fuck her, but she raped me. :(
FUCCCCK

btw,.. did i ever tell you the time i was jumped by a gang of gay guys and my best friend ran away and left me! :(

now fuck me
fuck my bodyyyyy
no, you fuck my body
fuck off
no, you fuck off
(i'm not drunk)

or
that time
giphy.gif

HAHAHAA
FUCCCCK

now fuck me
fuck my bodyyyyy
no, you fuck my body
fuck off
no, you fuck off
(i'm not drunk)

or
that time

I was raped by a fat bitch once. I was hanging out at a friend of my cousin house. I was a light weight back then and we were partying hard. I remember us playing beer pong with vodka then the next thing i remember is being in her bedroom with her riding me.

I shoved her off me and took off running naked cock flapping out to my car and left. I called my cousin the next day and had her go get my clothes.

I was raped by a fat bitch once. I was hanging out at a friend of my cousin house. I was a light weight back then and we were partying hard. I remember us playing beer pong with vodka then the next thing i remember is being in her bedroom with her riding me.

I shoved her off me and took off running naked cock flapping out to my car and left. I called my cousin the next day and had her go get my clothes.

Ahh Wicks, you should have let her finish.
Some day when you're very very old on your death bed, you won't remember what they look like, just that you had it.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
HAHAHAA
FUCCCCK

now fuck me
fuck my bodyyyyy
no, you fuck my body
fuck off
no, you fuck off
(i'm not drunk)

or
that time
Holy shit dude.

HAHAHAA
FUCCCCK

now fuck me
fuck my bodyyyyy
no, you fuck my body
fuck off
no, you fuck off
(i'm not drunk)

or
that time
did anyone cry about your multiple rapes on an internet forum?

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I ran around with my friends all day too without parental supervision. Sure they knew I was within the park and had an idea of where I was (which friend's house), but eyes weren't on me all the time.

@OOD... :fly:
You realize my children are under 3? It takes a real shitty parent to not keep their eyes glued on a 2 year old or at least leave them with some one else who will.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes