No means no

that is probably the funniest thing i will see today. it's always nice to start your day out with a laugh.

:lol:

I love animal sex videos, this one especially

I have learned through my video watchings that the further down the food chain you go the more females become nothing more than baby producing cum dumpsters

yeah, I have been trying to find a good time to watch this since last week but no matter how you look at it its hard to watch turtles humping and not get weird looks

I got to see two of the super huge turtles at Busch Gardens getting it on this summer. The male was moaning and his eyes were all rolled back into his head. It was funny as hell. Especially since my daughter coudln't see over the wall and kept asking what all the people were laughing at.

This is very common in Mallards, I've seen it lots of times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mallard

When they pair off with mating partners, often one or several drakes will end up "left out". This group will sometimes target an isolated female duck — chasing, pestering and pecking at her until she weakens (a phenomenon referred to by researchers as rape flight), at which point each male will take turns copulating with the female. Male Mallards will also occasionally chase other males in the same way. (In one documented case, a male Mallard copulated with another male he was chasing after it had been killed when it flew into a glass window