Nirvana or STP?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So just dreaming about my next car, should I get something like an Evo or STi? I ilke the technology behind them and would love to play around with them and their aftermarket.

I am leaning for the Evo because of the better colors (Graphite Gray FTW) and for an aftermarket part called the "Ingalls Stiffy Engine Torque Dampener". that's chim's last name IRL.

http://www.lancershop.com/customer/product.php?productid=788&cat=8&page=1

when it comes to these two cars you can stare at the stats all day (very similiar if I recall), but you really need to get out there and drive them both, as I did - the STI drove quicker in turns and seemed to be more in tune with its turbo than the EVO, but only slightly - I did prefer the EVO's stock brakes to the STI's, and I'm also partial to the over all interior and exterior styling of the EVO

drive both cars, it's your call

Imperialist bastards. Mitsubishi manufactured the Zero bombers that obliterated Pearl Harbor, among other things.

Get a Mercedes Benz instead.

the cars are so closely matched in terms of performance that it really just comes down to looks and ergonomics...I prefer the sti personally

for reliability, subaru wins hands down too...that's a decent factor

Sarcasmo said:
Imperialist bastards. Mitsubishi manufactured the Zero bombers that obliterated Pearl Harbor, among other things.

Get a Mercedes Benz instead.

:lol:

:lol:

oh by the way, a good rule of thumb is never to purchase a car that totals more than half your salary - and especially with these two 4 wheel drive rally cars you're gonna be dropping some serious cash every so often for new tires and maintenance

I thought this thread was going to be about evolution and sexually transmitted infections. :(

I'm a Subaru guy, but I've heard great things about both cars. Haven't driven either myself. I like the looks of the STi better, but they were still overpriced last I heard.

EDIT:
Which one will take you longer to get to the New Thread button? :fly:

inline4 said:
WHO THE F ARE YOU [ADMIN EDIT]

I am HerpesMan. After all the time we've spent together, I thought you would have recognized me! :confused:

Epididymis said:
I am HerpesMan. After all the time we've spent together, I thought you would have recognized me! :confused:

Don't just tell us who you are, tell us who you ARE.

therapist.jpg

STP...weiland is a vastly better singer and the deLeo brothers are excellent songwriters and players

My buddy bought one of the first EVOs in Atlanta off the showroom floor before even taking a test drive.

I've driven it (hard) at some SCCA events with him and the EVO is damn quick. He's tuned it (as most EVO owners do) and added a 3" cat-back exhaust and new ECU. Now it is even quicker.

Can't say much about the subis, never driven one.