Baby Nicknames. Please share.

And certainly smaller than maureens size 10's. She's the Shaquille O'Neil of the hand world.
Oh come on she has small fingers really. You all pick on her but hers are only a tiny bit bigger than mine - and mine are pretty darn small. Only have seen a handful of women with smaller than me.

You people and your small hands.
Mine are definitely not small.. I wish. Alien fingers.
Needs a banana for scale
502c87bdd5f2c59749761b31537910d0.jpg

God, who wasn't bullied in middle school. I'm going to bully you for the next seven days. :nod:
I'm going to fart in your mouth while you sleep.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Oh come on she has small fingers really. You all pick on her but hers are only a tiny bit bigger than mine - and mine are pretty darn small. Only have seen a handful of women with smaller than me.
Lol yes she actually does have small fingers. I just love giving her shit. Hell, her feet are the same size as my hand. That was the funniest thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Court, Court-o, Court-o-milk, Supreme Court, CC (middle name starts with C, too), Cork, Corky, Snortney/Snort, August/Aug/Augie because of internets (and Augustus because people can't read and/or don't knoslw -us is masculine)

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby
Court, Court-o, Court-o-milk, Supreme Court, CC (middle name starts with C, too), Cork, Corky, Snortney/Snort, August/Aug/Augie because of internets (and Augustus because people can't read and/or don't knoslw -us is masculine)
I prefer Augusta, but I'm golf-inclined.