Hawt NFL Conference championships!

Who wins!?!?!?!??!!!

• Total voters
:lol:

Yeah, and the Saints were supposed to demolish the 49ers last week.

I have no doubts that the Ravens are good enough to beat the pats. The question of 'will they' can only be answered on Sunday. But assuming the Pats will just dominate is something one would do if they didn't watch football on the reg.

I'm pretty sure that I watch football every week. And every given Sunday, blah, blah, blah. Of course the Ravens can win, but I don't think they will. What's the spread? I'm sure the Ravens aren't on top...

on the robin meade show this morning they did a bit from the GA aquarium across the street where they threw 2 teams footballs into the dolphin tank and whichever the dolphin brought back was the winner. this is along the lines of the soccer picking octopus from the world cup a few years ago. lol. the dolphin picked the giants and pats

on the robin meade show this morning they did a bit from the GA aquarium across the street where they threw 2 teams footballs into the dolphin tank and whichever the dolphin brought back was the winner. this is along the lines of the soccer picking octopus from the world cup a few years ago. lol. the dolphin picked the giants and pats

Hopefully that dolphin doesn't mysteriously die

I think every major city has some sort of version of this. In Denver its a seal who does it.

Here, Jack Hanna brings in a different animal each week, but it's usually only college football games they pick. Occasionally they throw an NFL game in it.

I voted realistically. I can't see the Pats, the way they've been playing even with their crippled janitor-filled secondary, to lose to the Ravens.
I also can't see, even with weather conditions in San Fran, the Giants losing to the 49ers.

In my fantasy world though, It'd be Har-bowl all the way. Because damn those two are hot.

ETA- Also in my fantasy world in my brain, Flacco would seriously injure himself in the SuparBowl and that would mean Tyrod Taylor would be under center. And fucking win. Because homeboy deserves a national championship of some sort.

Last edited: