Newbie Orientation and Hot Chicks ...

inphosys

Flaccid Member
Aug 14, 2006
Savannah, GA
www.myspace.com
Marklar
₥0
So in my travels to see if this forum really did have any hot chicks on it, I came across these ... Tampa meet photos!

I don't feel it necessary anymore to sue the moderators of this forum for the blatant advertisement in the upper right corner of the screen depicting hot chicks. They really do exist on here! (Or else these were extremely well doctored photos) You believe what you want.

DSC_1073.JPG

IMG_0975-72dpi.jpg

I don't really know what's going on here ... but I like it!!
IMG_0971-72dpi.jpg

Here’s my question, do you only join a forum for the faint hope that you can talk to a hot chick online?

djduquet said:
Here’s my question, do you only join a forum for the faint hope that you can talk to a hot chick online?

:fly:

Fake Edit: you've never tried to date in Savannah before...the internet is the last hope

djduquet said:

ERage said:
:fly:

Fake Edit: you've never tried to date in Savannah before...the internet is the last hope

While ERage is VERY right, I was merely pointing out the advertisement that takes place on about every other page that promises there are Hot Chicks on UF. While this wasn't my motivation for joining, it definitely was a bonus.

My true motivation for joining was all of the warped personalities I met during my initiation process! :p

inphosys said:
Plus I hear there's a meet sometime in the not too distant future! Would anyone with the info about this care to share?

Atlanta October 15 I believe.

70% of the important people will be there.

inphosys said:
While ERage is VERY right, I was merely pointing out the advertisement that takes place on about every other page that promises there are Hot Chicks on UF. While this wasn't my motivation for joining, it definitely was a bonus.

My true motivation for joining was all of the warped personalities I met during my initiation process! :p
Don't lie, you really joined due to the ad for docking.