WTF New spam thread here, nitwits.

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

They’re installing the Tesla Powerwall up at the lake, it gets hooked up on Monday. It’s been a real pain in the ass with all the power outages here - two of them over 12 hours in the last two weeks. Thanks for the free stuff though…
IMG_2945.jpeg

Is it an old thing or a me thing that every morning when I wake up I feel like I'm sick and it takes a good 30 minutes to clear up? I swear I don't recall the last time I woke up and didn't feel like a low key flu was starting.
That doesn’t sound normal. Is there a chance that you’re knocked up?

Is it an old thing or a me thing that every morning when I wake up I feel like I'm sick and it takes a good 30 minutes to clear up? I swear I don't recall the last time I woke up and didn't feel like a low key flu was starting.
Provided you didn't get knocked up it could be Myalgic encephalomyelitis. Basically fatigue syndrome.

You could also have liver problem, like today I woke up with chills and weakness but it wasn't "flu like"

Last edited:
They’re installing the Tesla Powerwall up at the lake, it gets hooked up on Monday. It’s been a real pain in the ass with all the power outages here - two of them over 12 hours in the last two weeks. Thanks for the free stuff though…
View attachment 18322
Oh fuck, they're multiplying.

Gonna start uploading "OMG JIGGAWATTS GOING FROM MY SOLAR TO MY BATTERIES HNNNNGH OMG I JUST CAME AND A CLOUDKEY SHOT OUT OF MY COCK" pictures to the picspam thread too?

Oh fuck, they're multiplying.

Gonna start uploading "OMG JIGGAWATTS GOING FROM MY SOLAR TO MY BATTERIES HNNNNGH OMG I JUST CAME AND A CLOUDKEY SHOT OUT OF MY COCK" pictures to the picspam thread too?
No, as I’m not a cunt. And there’s no solar attached to this setup, I just get to be part of Hydro One’s pilot project for the next five years.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
That doesn’t sound normal. Is there a chance that you’re knocked up?
Absolutely not. My womb is not for rent.

Provided you didn't get knocked up it could be Myalgic encephalomyelitis. Basically fatigue syndrome.

You could also have liver problem, like today I woke up with chills and weakness but it wasn't "flu like"

That tracks. I had chronic fatigue flare ups since long covid in 2020. Probably a lifelong thing now to wake up like this. Oh well. At least when I don't overdo it and pace myself it doesn't catch up with me except in the morning. Definitely not my liver. Haven't been drinking since 2022.

Absolutely not. My womb is not for rent.

That tracks. I had chronic fatigue flare ups since long covid in 2020. Probably a lifelong thing now to wake up like this. Oh well. At least when I don't overdo it and pace myself it doesn't catch up with me except in the morning. Definitely not my liver. Haven't been drinking since 2022.
Gabapentin prlly what theyd give you here. It's a seizure med but it increases sleep quality and kind of kills off neuropathic responses.