WTF New spam thread here, nitwits.

I used to go this store, more so in High School when I got my license. Think RadioShack on steroids. They really did have anything and everything you could need or want, or didn’t need or want until you stopped in and started browsing for nothing in particular.

I suppose the closure was inevitable.

Was thinking abut this place the other day.

RIP You-Do-It Electronics.
Oh man, we've got a store called "Electronic Parts" that probably does 80% of its business with the national lab here, and it sounds pretty similar. Thank God for institutional customers.

I used to go this store, more so in High School when I got my license. Think RadioShack on steroids. They really did have anything and everything you could need or want, or didn’t need or want until you stopped in and started browsing for nothing in particular.

I suppose the closure was inevitable.

Was thinking abut this place the other day.

RIP You-Do-It Electronics.
I worked at Radio Shack in several towns around there, always had to send people there when we didn’t have what they needed.

Great place, later I worked in Needham and got to go there often.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
My alarm was reset for 5, but my stupid brain brained me awake at 4 this morning.

I will endeavor to drown it in gin later for this treachery.
Since moving and requiring all of our cats to be indoors, the youngest has a ton of energy that he's not really been able to burn off. So he starts murping around the house around 5am. His favorite is to jump on, and then run across, the bed every 30-45 minutes.

It's horrible, but I sorta feel bad for the dude. According to our Litter Robot, he's gone from 13.8 pounds to 16.0 in a little less than two months.

Of all the days to not love in Boston.

Boston Celtics Sport GIF by RightNow