WTF New spam thread here, nitwits.

I recently replaced the rollers, bearings and belt on our poverty front loading washer and dryer (Kenmore Elite from 2005) for the first time in their service lives.

The only issue I have with them is the macerator in the washer keeps burning out, and OE parts aren't available, so I get to keep throwing Amazon cheapies at the issue once every couple years.
We would have purchased our LG's in 2007 and I don't think I ever had to do anything to them. Those fuckers just worked.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Justice Department is going after Live Nation and Ticketmaster for their monopoly on the concert industry. Fuck around with the Swifties and find out!

It is kinda fucked up. But if it was easy, anyone would enter the space. And Taylor Swift showed very clearly that it isn't exactly easy to do.

A chef friend recommended this vacuum sealer because my Foodsaver is shit, like they all are. So I picked up one.

Used it for the first time last night. So much better than a Foodsaver. It has a feature where you can manually vac the air out of the bag and make it super tight.

The bag sealer is twice as wide as a Foodsaver, makes for a more durable seal.

A chef friend recommended this vacuum sealer because my Foodsaver is shit, like they all are. So I picked up one.

Used it for the first time last night. So much better than a Foodsaver. It has a feature where you can manually vac the air out of the bag and make it super tight.

The bag sealer is twice as wide as a Foodsaver, makes for a more durable seal.
in response to our "all fridges fucking suck" discussion the other day, i went down a rabbithole of considering a commercial refrigerator for residential use. Turns out those are super reliable, and super repairable. Catch is theyre almost all loud.

The ones that are roughly the same size as a res fridge (17-20 sqft) arent really any more expensive either.

The look fucking fantastic in a residential setting though

https://true-residential.com/ is an example of the high end look

01_Greenhouse_Kitchen-scaled.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
in response to our "all fridges fucking suck" discussion the other day, i went down a rabbithole of considering a commercial refrigerator for residential use. Turns out those are super reliable, and super repairable. Catch is theyre almost all loud.

The ones that are roughly the same size as a res fridge (17-20 sqft) arent really any more expensive either.
Put it in the garage

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138

Yeah, no shit they're more reliable.