New server, new changes, new socks

Okay, so we're banning the "n" word since it's so offensive.

What about cunt, bitch, spic, cracker, whitey, injun, dot head, rag head, durka durka, bush bookie, coon, jigaboo, jungle bunny, tar baby, curry muncher, chink, gook, honky, gringo, redneck, gyp, guinea, kike....?

I mean why give all the power to one word and not all?

What about cunt, bitch, spic, cracker, whitey, injun, dot head, rag head, durka durka, bush bookie, coon, jigaboo, jungle bunny, tar baby, curry muncher, chink, gook, honky, gringo, redneck, gyp, guinea, kike....?

exactly

fly I expect all of these words to be banned immediately

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

edit: Afro-Saxon
(North America) A young white male devotee of African-American pop culture.

:lol: some of these are hilarious

Last edited:

Only massive pussies find the n word offensive, and I'm sad they've infringed on the principles of free speech in order to promote their special interests.

those words haven't been a problem on this forum yet.

and don't be ignorant.

Only massive pussies find the n word offensive, and I'm sad they've infringed on the principles of free speech in order to promote their special interests.

Personally I find the word "cunt" and it's connotations to be ultimately offensive, and considering the number of people on this forum to whom this word is applicable compared to the "n" word... I'm surprised at which one is banned. I think it's racist.

Personally I find the word "cunt" and it's connotations to be ultimately offensive, and considering the number of people on this forum to whom this word is applicable compared to the "n" word... I'm surprised at which one is banned. I think it's racist.

6546c9e918ae0e2.gif

Like w_a_w for example.

038_3.jpg