New Jobbie Job

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So let me tell you what I have been up to as of late...

The manager of one of our centers decided to up and quit before we could get our new office finalized. I have the fun of running a new office that is actually an old piece of shit office in which nothing works. Currently I am running a shift of 10 employees, being the IT guy for the predictive system, normal reporting for my company, payroll for this other company, other stupid computer work for yet another company(installing hardware and shit) and trying to get this shifts production up. I have been getting random bonus checks but still not much of a pay raise since this isnt our office and 70% of the income goes to the room owner. Since I have started running the office we have been on a great upward progression, although the lines were down today and we lost a day. When I came in they were doing an average of 45 deals a week. Over the last 3 weeks I have retrained all of the employees and our production went up to mid 60s. Last week we hit 78 and this week if we didnt drop today we would be well over 100.

So I am very proud of my work but we are still in this crappy office and my company isnt making the majority of the loot. On the positive side I have shown my boss the kind of money that we will be making once my office is up and running. I brought this office from about 2k a week to about 10k a week so I am fairly proud of my work thus far.

Seeing how I actually have to work now I no longer go out during the week, only on Saturday night after work. I will be pushing for another raise next week!!!

When we get my new office finished I can project an easy 500k in the first year of business. Sadly, it could be another 2 or 3 months before we are finished. Wish me luck :D

Anyone else doing major life changes right now?

I'm trying to get accepted to ga tech, relocate to Atlanta, and get my MBA. other than that same old shit 'round here.

hope they gave you a cushy raise for your added responsibilities.

I'm trying to get accepted to ga tech, relocate to Atlanta, and get my MBA. other than that same old shit 'round here.

hope they gave you a cushy raise for your added responsibilities.

Nice, so youre always busy then! lol

No permanent raise yet because we are still using another companies office but my bonus checks keep my happy. ;)

I've been married for over 7 years now :p

If I was single do you think I'd have to just disconnect from playing games to eat dinner?

You know, I always wondered why you had to leave gaming to eat dinner :D

EAT WHILE PLAYING!!! make the wifey sit at the end of the computah desk!