New Flash-based Zombie Game. Supah Sweet Dewd

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I posted this link in the Random thread, but this game is fun enough that I thought it deserved it's own thread.

http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/the-last-stand/

The game is called Last Stand and it's fairly straight forward. At night you kill a horde of zombies before they can break down the barricade and kill you. In the daytime you repair damage to your barricade, search for other survivors to help you, and also look for better weapons.

The game is flash-based and addictive. So far I've gotten to Day 17, and in my opinion the best weapon combo is sawn-off shotgun + chainsaw.

Now go kill zombies!

I got the ak and stuck with that thereafter...the sawed off and the other machine guns are pretty good too...I just played it again and beat it...it's easy as hell if you get a bunch of guys on your side..this time I had 7 guys after like day 2 or 3 and it's pretty much over at that point

Took me a while but I finally figured out the order. I'm shocked the AR15 and the AK47 sucked so much. I stuck to the mac10 and uzi

ak served me pretty well for down range...had practically no one making it to the fence