New club in Ybor

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I just went in for an interview/audition today. The club is called Mix and is slated to open 3 weeks from tonight for Gasparilla. I'll be doing at least one night, probably house music on Saturdays. It's being overhauled right now, but it has huge potential. The first opening will be the downstairs, but they have an 8000 square foot room upstairs they are revamping for large acts. They also have 6 or 8 guest rooms up top off the side they intend to rent out hotel style. The main room downstairs is where I'll be and they have a side room down there for chilling out. The owner is down for bringing in bigger names once they generate some steam. I also urged him to make hi speed internet available in the booth for broadcasts on OGR.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. It'll be really cool to start from the ground up with these guys.

We also got Amy a bar gig there and my buddy Dino will be doing promotions.

their "big acts" will eventually include the Dell 480, the mac 2874, and a sweet vistas duo.

never knew there was an upstairs there. dj'd hedo plenty of times. sounds fun. maybe they could change the top part to Mingle and the bottom to Mix. :heart::D

heard that with an outkast song, pretty good.. the rosa parks song i think.

??
and "make him stronger".. oooooooooooooooo k buddy. :tard:

You missed the joke but either which way I am his friend, not his mom. For me to even mention my dislike would be completely hypocritical(which I have). Now if I go straight edge one day then I will tell him not to do drugs ;)