Neighbor's cat attacked by dogs

:( cancer is a sucky condition and I hope it goes to hell.

Do you know if it's treatable at this point?
too early to tell. i just took them over some lunch. she said they saw two lesions on the CT scan, and did an MRI at 3am that they're waiting for the results on. She's currently in ICU but is apparently going to be moved since it isn't critical at this point.

Hopefully they caught it very early on. So I'm guessing they won't know the type until after a biopsy?
You sound like you know more about this than me. I have no idea. The only thing I know is if this isn't terminal, something else would be soon because once cancer starts to spread around the body you're pretty much toast. The best case scenario would be if the brain cancer developed independently and not as a result of her former lung cancer.

Usually that's the case. :hs:

You have a support group here if you need one. :) :heart:
oh, i'm fine. but thanks. i'm just worried how my friend monica is going to take it. especially since she has two much younger sisters (different father) that she could end up raising. Her step-dad (the sisters' dad) is still around and has joint custody, but monica will end up doing most of the work if her mom passes away. which now seems likely. shitty deal for her. she's thiiiiiis close to finishing college.

in other terrible news, i sms'd a friend to tell her what happened to paul's cat. she called back and said she's heading to the hospital to see her mom while her mom gets tested for BRAIN CANCER. she already lost a lung to cancer, and had been good for a while. looks like it may be bad news again.

so my facebook status is now: "Jonny_B" recommends you just stay inside with the blinds closed and the lights off today.

oh, and i had blood taken to check my liver function and got a prescription to deal with my walking pneumonia. liver MRI scheduled for Tuesday.

:heart: :heart: definitely a day meant for staying in bed. :hs: