Neighbor's cat attacked by dogs

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
I awoke this morning to the sound of barking snarling dogs. Since I sometimes let my dog out in the morning and go back to sleep I ran to make sure it wasn't her. As I came into the front room of the house I saw her sleeping on the papasan chair, so I was relieved. I cracked the blinds (I sleep naked) to look out and saw three dogs going after something on the front porch. I opened the door, hiding behind it, and whacked the door a couple times to get them to stop. This guy runs over from a truck and grabs the dogs and puts them in his truck. Two tiny brown dogs and a medium sized grey mutt. Apparently they'd gotten out and he just found them attacking my neighbor's cat.

I grab a bathrobe while the guy stands on the front porch and ring the neighbor's doorbell to get him to come down. He's pretty pissed. We both go back inside to get dressed to take care of the cat and when I come back out the fucking guy had taken off. So I drove the neighbor and his cat to the vet to have the cat cremated.

Shitty morning.

That's an elaborate story. "I killed my neighbor's cat for constantly meowing outside my window" would've been much shorter. I won't judge you.

That's an elaborate story. "I killed my neighbor's cat for constantly meowing outside my window" would've been much shorter. I won't judge you.
shhhhhhh
Oh that is horrible. That jerk did it on purpose, damn republican.

The cat wasn't black, was it?
it was black and grey and brownish.

the sad part is there are a whole shitload of strays around here and they had to kill the one cat that someone cared about.

Dogs that attack cats have horrible owners.

Growing up our family cats were always indoor/outdoor and they live more fullfilled lives this way. They also had a fence to jump into if they were getting chased tho.

Our neighbor behind us has cats and they sit on the fence and wiggle their tail over the edge just above where my jack russell can reach and torment him.

What kind of dogs were they? That cat must have been a wimp. Really sad though.
one was a midsize grey fuzzy mutt, the other two were tiny brown puffballs. it wasn't a wimp, it was old. like, 16 or 17 years old.
This is why I think kitties should be kept inside. And dogs kept on a leash.
kitty grew up an outdoor cat in a safe neighborhood. when paul moved here he tried to make it an indoor cat since there are a lot of strays in the hood, but it shat in the corner too many times.

in other terrible news, i sms'd a friend to tell her what happened to paul's cat. she called back and said she's heading to the hospital to see her mom while her mom gets tested for BRAIN CANCER. she already lost a lung to cancer, and had been good for a while. looks like it may be bad news again.

so my facebook status is now: "Jonny_B" recommends you just stay inside with the blinds closed and the lights off today.

oh, and i had blood taken to check my liver function and got a prescription to deal with my walking pneumonia. liver MRI scheduled for Tuesday.

Last edited: