My precious love, he enters me

I've been busy with TF2 lately......

Sep 12
You achieved Team Fortress 2: Constructus Interruptus, Deep Undercover, Triplecrossed, The Melbourne Supremacy, High Value Target, Spy Milestone 3, The Man with the Broken Guns, Die Another Way, Counter Espionage, A Cut Above, Insurance Fraud, Joint Operation.

Sep 09
You achieved Team Fortress 2: Identity Theft, Spy Milestone 1, FYI I am a Spy, Come in From the Cold, Dr. Nooooo, May I Cut In?, Slash and Burn, Spy Milestone 2.

Sep 08
You achieved Team Fortress 2: Sapsucker, Burn Notice, You Only Shiv Thrice.

I've also now got Fly addicted to shanking people. Our powers combine to become.....some kind of spy duo buddy comedy thing, with knives.

Yep. Whenever I'm a pyro, I shoot flames on anyone that passes me. If they catch fire, I unleash the fury on them.

Stabbing Pyros is more satisfying than any other class. They're not necessarily the most valuable target to go after, but killing those noobtards right after they've lit up a whole room looking for me is like being sucked off by an angel.

Also, the Dead Ringer (which I still need to learn to use) was added to give the Spy an edge over "spy checking" as it's called.

Last edited:
Stabbing Pyros is more satisfying than any other class. They're not necessarily the most valuable target to go after, but killing those noobtards right after they've lit up a whole room looking for me is like being sucked off by an angel.

Also, the Dead Ringer (which I still need to learn to use) was added to give the Spy an edge over "spy checking" as it's called.

I've never been stabbed as a Pyro. But that's because I'm more leery of anyone around me.

I've never been stabbed as a Pyro. But that's because I'm more leery of anyone around me.

I just wait for them to get careless. After they've killed a few spies they start to think they've scared them off and stop lighting everyone up. And then I strike, hard, in the back.

Last edited: